September 26, 2011

AWESOME haul! ***PIC HEAVY***

Hi everyone!  I put this post off because I wasn't sure if I wanted to add what I'm getting today... I decided not to because one of the packages is a swap and my partner hasn't gotten her package yet.  You'll see them soon though, I hope! So, here's my haul from the last week (or so)!

This is my awesome win from Amanda at The Nail Polish Enthusiast.  I was very very excited to win this one!  There are three brands here that I've never tried.. PLUS a DS!  


If you aren't familiar with the DS line, this is Mystery.  Here it looks blackish, but it's really a purple, or blue, or something.  I guess that's why they call it Mystery? 


Three Kleancolors.  I love these glitters :)  I'm falling in love with the brand because of them! 

These itty bitty baby bottles are ADORABLE!  Look at that pink flakie! Gorgeous <3

HOLO!  My first Golden Rose. 

Nameless from Forever 21


Franken supplies!  I don't know if that's what she intended them for... but that's what I'm going to use it for!  I love black glitter in polish.  

Now, here's what Erika (from Polish Fixation) sent me.  It was a total surprise!  This girl is the sweetest :)  Check her out! DO IT!  

When BL had that big sale last week, I wasn't able to get the only two polishes I wanted... so she sent me No More Waity Katie!  How awesome is that?  She also sent me some awesome glitters that I was drooling over.. 

LOVE the square glitters!  Can't wait to use these! 

This is what I bought since I couldn't get to the sale.  Three no names that look like they will be great for layering from Dollar Tree, LA Colors Peach scented removal pads and Fantasy Makers (AKA WnW) Night Glow. 

2010, Teenage Dream
I already had these polishes, but gave them up in an international swap, so I bought them again.  I love them both! 

Jess' Champagne Toast, Buddha-ful
FINALLY I got these a couple weeks ago when Barielle was on Hautelook.  So far, I love them!  Buddha-ful is SO much more gorgeous than I thought it would be!  I've worn it already, and wanted to do a post, but I wasn't able to get good pictures.  Ugh.  I will try again soon because you NEED this polish! 

Okay, there you have it!  I apologize for not having names, but I just re-did my stash list and everything is kind of a mess.  If you want to know what any of the nameless ones are, shoot me a message and I'll try to find it for you!  Thanks for looking! 

hey
Listening to: Better Than Revenge - Taylor Swift
Speak Now, 2010