July 30, 2011

FOTM: China Glaze Ahoy

Hi everyone.  Quick post.  Between the pool Thursday and the day from Hell at work Friday, I'm exhausted, and I don't feel great.  Ick.  

I'm showing you one of my summer favorites today: ChG Ahoy! I know you have all seen it a ton, and read about it a million times, so I'll just let the pictures do the talking.  You won't hear anything but love from me! 



I got my box of giveaway goodies from All Beauty, so I'll be putting that up on August 1st!  I'm so excited to be able to give you guys some fun stuff to show my appreciation!  I love reading all of your comments and emails everyday!!  Thanks again for everything! 
Thanks for looking! 


hey

Listening to: Rolling in the Deep - Glee Cast Version (Rachel/Jesse)
Glee:The music, Volume 6, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I will read every comment you leave (I love them!), please do not leave spam (such as links) or disrespectful comments. They will be deleted. I have an email, you can always send links there! Thanks everyone <3