July 03, 2011

Sunday Haul + Awards

Hey everyone!  It's that time of week again... Haul!  This week is super small, but I have some other stuff for you to look at.  On to my products!

Essie Super Bossa Nova
Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream
I have been using the cuticle cream everyday since I bought it.  I LOVE IT!  I usually have my fingers all raggedy from opening bottles and stuff, but they look perfect now!  Awesome stuff.

As for the polish, I hate that I bought it full price because I know it will go on clearance at Walgreens, but I couldn't stand it!  I saw swatches of it and HAD to have it.  I think I'm going to see if I have anything close to it.  It seems really familiar.  Hot pink with blue/purple flashes seem really popular this year!  Oh well : )

Born Pretty Store nail foils
I got these as yet another promotion that they were doing.  They got here lightening fast!  Only about two weeks.  Very impressive!  I didn't get to choose the design or I would probably have picked just plain ones, or a brand logo that I actually use ;).  I will be trying these soon!  They're so flashy. Oh, and the strange angle is the only way I could get a picture without tons of glare!

When I started writing this the other day I thought I'd have a few more things to show, but I don't!  I got tagged for some awards so I'll do those :)

I got tagged for these by Polish Amor <3.  She wasn't on my blog list before (she didn't follow me under her blog name so I had no idea who she was! Sorry!), but after I checked her out she has been added to my blog roll.  She does some really cute designs! Check her out!  Thanks sweetie!







Rules: 

1. Thank the person that gave you the award and link them back
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Pass this onto 15 bloggers
4.Tell the people that you gave the award to

Facts:

1. I used to be a genetics major
2. I'm trying to open a cupcakery I love baking :) 
(it's called Infinitely Sweet Bakery)
3. When I dream, it is always in insanely vivid detail 
and always about the same thing
4. I want to live in Ireland
(Does anyone happen to know any of the Eakins' family they can connect me with?!? lol)5. Sometimes I feel like I grew up too fast and I'm really still just a kid.  
I would rather spend my time pretending with a toddler than drinking with an adult 6. My favorite bar drink is Malbu Rum in pineapple juice
7. My most vivid memory from high school is drinking a Chocolate Peanut butter malt with double malt with my then crush Ryan.  I crave those even today lol



So, there are some random things about me :)  I've tagged a lot of people recently, and these are all always going around so I'm just going to tag all my readers! If you haven't done this yet, go do it!  


I have my new poll up, don't forget to check it out and vote! 


Thanks for looking! Have a great week <3




Listening to: Going Under - Saliva
Blood Stained Love Story, 2007

4 comments:

  1. The cuticle cream is something Ive always wanted but never bought- now I NEED it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Burt's Bees cuticle cream not only works, but the lemony scent is absolutely yummy! Good choice! :)
    - Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Toesthattwinkle!
    It is incredible! I didn't want to buy it, Burt's Bees are kind of out of my budget, but WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @SwatchAndLearn
    It kind of makes me want to make lemon pie. Cake. Cookies. Pudding..... anything that will allow me to taste something that smells like that. YUM

    ReplyDelete

Even though I will read every comment you leave (I love them!), please do not leave spam (such as links) or disrespectful comments. They will be deleted. I have an email, you can always send links there! Thanks everyone <3