September 27, 2011

Brazil Swap and Mani!

Hi everyone!  Sorry to have a haul post for you again so soon, but I am SO excited about the polishes! I got these in an international swap from the writer of Tata, Nada Ver!  She is an amazing girl, and she has amazing nails!  Click it!  

So, here's what I got:  

Lorena Master Sininho, Rivka Miranda, Rivka Jenny, Rivka Vanessa, Sancion Angel Ariel, Dote Luxe
HITS Tango, HITS Salsa, HITS Fox Trot, HITS Forte, Ultimate 3D Fireworks, Sancion Angel Cassie
You know I had to get holos!  Actually, all I got (except the one) are holo or flaky.  I am OBSESSED lately!  I'm bummed because it is going to rain the next couple of days, so I'll have to wait to see these in all their glory, but I couldn't wait and went ahead and did a mani with a couple of them:
I am wearing Sancion Angel Ariel, with Cassie on the accents.  I wish you could see the flakes better!  Check out the next few pictures, click to enlarge, maybe you can see them.  To my eye, though, the nails just look a little darker.  



So there you have it!  I was absolutely ecstatic when I found out this was coming, and you can see why! Thanks again to my lovely swap partner (Idk if she uses her name online, so we'll leave it at that teehee)!  I can't wait to trade again!  {If you want to do an international swap, I'm game! Shoot me a message and we'll work it out!}

Thanks for looking everyone! 

hey
Listening to: Forever and Always - Bullet for My Valentine
Scream, Aim, Fire; 2008