September 24, 2011

Cherimoya Show Time: Round 2

Hey everyone!  When I did the swatches of the Cherimoya matte polishes, I loved Show Time so much, that I decided to do a full mani!  Lately, I haven't been able to wear anything without some type of glitter, so I used OPI Crown Me Already on my ring finger and thumbs as accents.  Take a look:



These pictures aren't great, I didn't take any outside, but trust me.  This combination is BEAUTIFUL!  You should try it sometime :) 
This polish wore about as well as other mattes.  Meaning... the polish on my right hand was almost gone by the time I got home.  Next time I wear it, I'll do a coat of SV and then another coat of the matte so it will last longer.  
Ok, that's all I have for today!  Thanks everyone for looking!  

hey
Listening to: If I Don't Make It Back - Tracy Lawrence
Then and Now, 2006