September 07, 2011

Franken! Need Name Help :)

Hi everyone!  I was so happy when I got home from work last night!  I had a box of franken supplies waiting on my bed that Kristin sent me.  She's become a good source of entertainment for me since she constantly wants frankens done.  I LOVE doing them for her!  Unfortunately, I'm keeping this one.  It's just too great.  :)  I don't know what to name it.  I was thinking "Kitchen Sink" because I put pretty much every kind of glitter I have in there, but I want something cute and original.  Take a look:





Finally, a close up of the bottle.  *LOVE*


So what do you think?  I know the pictures are messy, that glitter was ALL OVER.  I love the random bits hanging off my pinky.  lol  I also felt like I inhaled about a pound of the stuff!  
I am pretty much in love with this glitter.  I couldn't take it off after I swatched.  Yum.  What do you think of me buying more supplies and making some of it?  Would you be interested?  Let me know down below!
Thanks for looking everyone! 


hey
Listening to: Blow - Ke$ha
Cannibal, 2011