October 25, 2011

Absence makes the heart grow fonder?

I hope so because I have been gone a LONG time!  Not that long.  Only about two weeks.  But still too long!  I'm sorry.  I've been in that blah place again.  I have good news though!  I got a polish that changed that!  I present to you today: Sally Hansen Burgundy Orchid!  This is one of the Prisms that they put out a loooooong time ago.  Someone posted pics on one of my facebook groups and I bought it right away!  Best $13 I never spent!  Yup.  I didn't spend a dime on it!  THANK YOU online surveys!  lol  The rest of the post is just going to be pictures.  It's amazing so there are a ton!  (also, sorry for the cuticle mess.  I was too excited to care!)  Thanks for looking everyone, even if I have abandoned you!







hey
Listening to: Sugar Cube - Porcelain and the Tramps
Porcelain and the Tramps, 2006