December 14, 2011

From China Glaze: Colours From the Capitol

Hi everyone!  You may have heard earlier that there wasn't going to be a Hunger Games collection due to leaked images.  China Glaze has officially put that fear to rest!  A press release was sent out today with the official swatches, and if you haven't seen them yet, I have them for you now!  Take a look! 




  This collection of 12 new nail polish shades is inspired exclusively by one distinct setting in The Hunger Games - the Capitol of the nation of Panem.  Awash in lavish fashion, food, and entertainment, Capitol citizens enjoy extreme cosmetics and body modifications, bold wigs, and outlandish costumes.



So tell me, are you guys as excited about this as I am?  OMG!  These books were absolutely amazing and I can't WAIT to see Jennifer Lawrence bring Katniss to life!  Incredible!  Thanks for looking! 


hey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I will read every comment you leave (I love them!), please do not leave spam (such as links) or disrespectful comments. They will be deleted. I have an email, you can always send links there! Thanks everyone <3