December 20, 2011

Julep Maven

Hi everyone!  Quick post (two today?  Unreal! lol).  I have finally decided to jump on the Julep Maven band wagon.  With all the problems they were having in the beginning, I really didn't want to be a part of it.  Since then, things have seemed to even out and I tried it this month.  So far, I am very happy!  I was billed the correct amount, and it has shipped quickly.  If you want to check it out, I would encourage you to do so!  This month's box, as well as next months, look to be pretty awesome!

For those of you who don't know, the Julep Maven box is a subscription service sort of like birch box.  For $19/mo you get at least $40 worth of product from Julep.  The box will ALWAYS exceed $40 worth!  It will include nail color, but sometimes will also have nail treatments, hand/body scrubs, hand/body creams, etc.  You also get a special discount code that take 20% off EVERY julep.com purchase you make after joining the program.  Pretty sweet, right?  Along with the selections being customized to your personal style, you will be able to preview the box and decide if you want to receive it.  If they didn't hit a home-run that month, you can skip the month without leaving the program, gift it to someone else, or even pick another style to try just for that month.  You can preview every style's box and decide which one you'd like the most!  It's pretty cool.  I'm hoping everything goes smoothly!

If you want more information or want to sign up, you can check it out here.

Let me know if you try it out!  Thanks for reading!
hey

2 comments:

  1. What did you get in your first box? What style did you come up as when you took their test? I took their test a # of times with little changes to see what brought up shade ranges for the first and current month's shipment that 'fit' my tasts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @beachgal I got IT GIRL. I LOVE the polishes in the box! It's been super busy around here since I work retail and it's Christmas, but I'm hoping to take some photos Sunday or Monday. :)

    ReplyDelete

Even though I will read every comment you leave (I love them!), please do not leave spam (such as links) or disrespectful comments. They will be deleted. I have an email, you can always send links there! Thanks everyone <3