December 05, 2011

New Lemming Squashes

Hi everyone!  I'm sorry I've been a bad blogger this weekend.  I've just been SO busy!  That's no excuse, and I apologize.  However, I have some great things to show you in the coming weeks!  YAY!

Todays polish is a squashed lemming.  I placed an order Friday for some Secret Santa polishes, and decided to throw this in for me.  I couldn't help it!  The reason I hadn't ordered it before is the shipping, so why not, right?  I'm talking about Color Club Alias.  Let's look.




Alias is a HOT duo chrome that looks almost like Beetle.  I couldn't capture it with flash, and I don't have sun... I'll try again soon!  To make it a little more special, I added Elle's Spell to my accent fingers.  Looks amazing!  I LOVE Elle's spell with pretty much everything.  :) 

Let's talk about Transdesign for a second too.  I seriously ordered these polishes on Friday.  Today is Monday and I have them already.  I'm SHOCKED!  That is amazing!  Super fast shipping, and it's quite a bit cheaper than other etailers I've used too.  I will be using them more!  (Although, I did get charged for two polishes I don't remember adding to my cart.... I'm keeping them, but it was a little strange.  You never know with me though!)  Thanks for looking! 

hey