2012 SPRING NAIL COLOR by ZOYA
HONESTLY, BEAUTIFUL COLOR
A fresh bloom of dewy color. Inspired by the runway looks of top designers
this collection features slightly muted and unexpected spring shades in six easy to wear,
full-coverage creams and metallics.
· Cho (ZP585): Full coverage, vanilla shimmer metallic
· Farah (ZP586): Full coverage, latte beige cream
· Bevin (ZP587): Full coverage, pale sage green cream
· Skylar (ZP588): Full coverage, silvered slate blue metallic
· Tru (ZP589): Full coverage, gilded purple orchid metallic
· Lotus (ZP590): Full coverage, light lotus purple metallic
MYLAR FLECK TOPCOATS
Zoya Nail Polish presents - three new mylar fleck glazes that can be worn alone or layered
over the new ZOYA TRUE collection colors for a unique and beautiful nail look!
· Maisie (ZP582): Blue tint with mylar green fleck effect
· Opal (ZP583): Green tint with mylar green fleck effect
· Chloe (ZP584): Pink tint with mylar green and gold fleck effect
Zoya is the new color of fashion...
Ultra long-wearing, glossy nail lacquers by Zoya are free of harmful industrial
chemicals like toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, resin, dibutyl phthalate (DBP)
that are known to cause cancer and birth defects.
Sug. Retail $8.00 per 0.5 fl.oz. bottle (US)
Available January 13, 2012
Find Zoya TRUE & FLECK EFFECT as well as over 300 other ultra high-fashion Zoya shades at www.zoya.com.
As always, each and every Zoya color is made for women so we name them after women.