January 01, 2012

Happy New Year! Sneak Peek :)

Hi everyone!  Happy New Year!  I have a quick press release to show you *although I'm sure you've seen it already!*  If you beg me, I might just post the corresponding review later today.  Have an amazing day, lovelies! 



2012 SPRING NAIL COLOR by ZOYA

TRUE
HONESTLY, BEAUTIFUL COLOR
A fresh bloom of dewy color. Inspired by the runway looks of top designers
this collection features slightly muted and unexpected spring shades in six easy to wear,
full-coverage creams and metallics.

·           Cho (ZP585): Full coverage, vanilla shimmer metallic
·           Farah (ZP586): Full coverage, latte beige cream
·           Bevin (ZP587): Full coverage, pale sage green cream
·           Skylar (ZP588): Full coverage, silvered slate blue metallic
·           Tru (ZP589): Full coverage, gilded purple orchid metallic
·           Lotus (ZP590): Full coverage, light lotus purple metallic

and
FLECK EFFECT

MYLAR FLECK TOPCOATS
Zoya Nail Polish presents - three new mylar fleck glazes that can be worn alone or layered
over the new ZOYA TRUE collection colors for a unique and beautiful nail look!

·           Maisie (ZP582): Blue tint with mylar green fleck effect
·           Opal (ZP583): Green tint with mylar green fleck effect
·           Chloe (ZP584): Pink tint with mylar green and gold fleck effect


Zoya is the new color of fashion...
Ultra long-wearing, glossy nail lacquers by Zoya are free of harmful industrial
chemicals like toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, resin, dibutyl phthalate (DBP)
that are known to cause cancer and birth defects.

Sug. Retail $8.00 per 0.5 fl.oz. bottle (US)
Available January 13, 2012

Find Zoya TRUE & FLECK EFFECT as well as over 300 other ultra high-fashion Zoya shades at www.zoya.com.
As always, each and every Zoya color is made for women so we name them after women.




hey

2 comments:

  1. Cannot wait for both of these coming from Zoya. I think I missed my orders I put in recently to get them to include the now FREE spoons of the 2 newer collections. I think I will call in my next order and just ask they please put them in - seems when I put it in over the net, I don't always get the spoons I know are out for free and should come with every order.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only problem I've had with the spoons is that I get them more than once sometimes!

      Delete

Even though I will read every comment you leave (I love them!), please do not leave spam (such as links) or disrespectful comments. They will be deleted. I have an email, you can always send links there! Thanks everyone <3