With THE HUNGER GAMES about to begin, Capitol citizens can show their support for their chosen district through China Glaze®’s exclusive Capitol Colours nail polish collection. The collection combines rich crèmes, soft shimmers and bold glitters to create the limited edition 12 shade nail polish collection inspired by the most anticipated movie release of the year.
The China Glaze® Capitol Colours collection includes the following shades:
· Dress Me Up – A stripped down dark rose pink crème
· Foie Gras – Decadent dark crème taupe
· Fast Track – Soft sandy brown with a gold metallic shimmer
· Hook and Line –Pearlescent light grey
· Stone Cold – Matte slate grey with shimmer
· Smoke and Ashes – Black-based teal with multicolored shimmer
· Agro – Moss green with gold shimmer
· Mahogany Magic – Reddish-brown crème
· Harvest Moon – Crystalized copper shimmer
· Riveting – Bright orange shimmer
· Electrify – High-wattage gold and ruby red glitter blend
· Luxe and Lush – A high octane flaky overcoat
The release of the collection follows the debut of the China Glaze® Capitol Colours consumer and beauty trade advertising campaign featuring the story’s Effie Trinket, who is assigned by the Capitol to escort and prepare the Tributes from District 12 for the 74th Annual Hunger Games. The ad features the tagline, “What will you be wearing to the opening ceremonies?,” encouraging fans of THE HUNGER GAMES to support their favorite tribute and district by wearing a corresponding shade. Full-page ads will run in the March issues of teenVOGUE, People Style Watch and InStyle.
China Glaze® Capitol Colours will be available in early March 2012 at salons and specialty beauty retailers including Sally Beauty Supply and ULTA stores, coinciding with the release of THE HUNGER GAMES in theatres March 23, 2012. Individual shades retail for $7. The collection will be available in a 12-piece counter display as well as open stock colors.
China Glaze® is free of DBP, toluene, and added formaldehyde. China Glaze® nail lacquers are available through salons and professional beauty supply stores nationwide. For more information, visit: www.chinaglaze.com or follow China Glaze on Facebook and Twitter: http://twitter.com/ChinaGlaze
©LionsGate Films Inc. All Rights Reserved. www.thehungergamesmovie.com
*My internet is still acting up... It took about 15 minutes to get this copy and pasted! I have hi-res pics if I ever get this figured out! I'm SO SORRY! Miss you guys!*