April 30, 2012

Blog Sale?

Hi everyone!  I will have a post up later this evening (I promise this time...), but first I have bad news.  I broke my iPhone.  I need $100 to fix it before I render it completely unusable..  That being said, I am selling all the Julep products I have.  The company pissed me off beyond repair, and I have no use for them anymore.  I know many of you like them though, since they formula and colors really are nice!  I have the Prismatics I would like to get rid of, and I'm going to go through the rest of my stash as well to figure out what I could bear to get rid of.  Would anyone be interested?  Let me know!

hey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I will read every comment you leave (I love them!), please do not leave spam (such as links) or disrespectful comments. They will be deleted. I have an email, you can always send links there! Thanks everyone <3