August 09, 2012

Hiatus...

Hi everyone!  I know you've noticed this summer that I haven't been around much.  I have had a lot of things take priority over the blog (longer work hours, health issues, etc...) and I just haven't been able to get inspired to post.   All that being said, I think it's time to make this break official.  I just can't seem to do what I need to be doing lately.  I have tons of pictures taken for reviews, so you can expect those from time to time, but until my life kind of evens itself out, I won't be posting more than that.

All of you can still feel free to email, find me on facebook or communicate any way you'd like.  I still love talking to all of you!  I'm hoping I won't be gone long....  Thanks so much for sticking by me!

hey

1 comment:

Even though I will read every comment you leave (I love them!), please do not leave spam (such as links) or disrespectful comments. They will be deleted. I have an email, you can always send links there! Thanks everyone <3