September 17, 2012

Update!

Hi everyone!  I know I've been gone ages, and I think I mostly explained why.  Not much has changed, but my schedule has cleared up enough that I'm not exhausted ALL the time anymore.  :)  This week and next I am going to work on cleaning and organizing my room, putting polishes in new storage, editing pictures and.... Scheduling posts!!  My Zoya fall pictures are already edited... so expect them soon.  At first it will be a lot of reviews that I need to get caught up on, and until my schedule finally gets settled back to normal, I'm still not painting my nails but it will come!  I'm so sorry for everything, but I'm super excited to be back soon!  Love and miss you guys!  :)
hey


No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I will read every comment you leave (I love them!), please do not leave spam (such as links) or disrespectful comments. They will be deleted. I have an email, you can always send links there! Thanks everyone <3