October 08, 2012

"This Is Halloween" Challenge: Ghost Goo


Hello everyone!  I have another fail for you today.  I thought it would be neat to draw ghosts on  my nails in glow in the dark polish so you could barely see it unless the lights were out.  Yeah, didn't work.  First off, the gitd was more opaque than I originally thought... Then.... Well.... They don't look like ghosts.  SO We will call it ghost goo and be good.  :)



I hope all of you are doing better with your challenges!  Thanks for looking!

hey

1 comment:

  1. Haha. I think it was a cool idea, and I can clearly see either a ghost or a skull on your pinky!

    ReplyDelete

Even though I will read every comment you leave (I love them!), please do not leave spam (such as links) or disrespectful comments. They will be deleted. I have an email, you can always send links there! Thanks everyone <3