November 19, 2012

Ashamed

I've been such a bad blogger lately!  So with no excuses, no stories....   Maybe I need new material?
If you have any ideas or collections, indie or otherwise, you want to see, let me know!  You can contact me on FB or through the email listed on my blog.
You can send me colors you want swatched (if I have them, of course, it's Christmas time.. can't buy much for myself! LOL), nail art you think I should try, a tutorial of something I've done that you want to see... I'm taking any suggestions!  I appreciate each and every one of you that has stuck around so I want to make YOU happy!  Let me know what you wanna see!

Thanks everyone!  :)
hey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I will read every comment you leave (I love them!), please do not leave spam (such as links) or disrespectful comments. They will be deleted. I have an email, you can always send links there! Thanks everyone <3