February 24, 2013

Has It Really Been So Long?

Hi girls!

I just recently (as in about five minutes ago) looked at my posts and realized it's been over a month since I even checked in!  I am appalled that I would neglect you and the blog in such a fashion!  So, my ass is writing posts RIGHT NOW!  I have about a bajillion pictures that I've just been sitting on for who knows how long (at least September, some of them!) so I have tons I can post.  Mostly reviews, though.  I find when I'm not posting much it has something to do with the condition of my nails, so I don't have many random NOTD type pictures.  There are some in there though!  What I WILL put up today are the last few looks I found on my SD card.  I cannot for the life of me remember the details of these manis, so it'll be a sort of "spam" post...  Ok, I'm going to go back to work now!  I'll see you all again soon!




I'm embarrassed for the cleanup on this one.  I don't know if I never meant these to see daylight or what... but oh well!  

Thanks for sticking with me!  *Kisses*


hey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I will read every comment you leave (I love them!), please do not leave spam (such as links) or disrespectful comments. They will be deleted. I have an email, you can always send links there! Thanks everyone <3