June 06, 2013

Neon Watermarble

Hey everyone!  Posting from my phone, so blame the funky layout on that :)

What I have in this post is a neon water marble I did quite some time ago using the 2012 China Glaze neons. Neons seem to be the only polishes I can marble with, but it's ok because I love the result!  

I had to include a pre-cleanup photo. I forgot to use Vaseline and ended up with this mess!
What do ya think?  My next venture into marbeling will be holo accents, but I hate wasting so much holo goodness, so no full mani..... Yet. Wish me luck!!!

Have a great day, thanks for reading!
hey

1 comment:

Even though I will read every comment you leave (I love them!), please do not leave spam (such as links) or disrespectful comments. They will be deleted. I have an email, you can always send links there! Thanks everyone <3