May 28, 2013

Amy's Nail Boutique

*Polishes in this post provided for honest review.  All opinions are my own. 

Hello everyone!  It's a wonderful stormy evening here (again... all week now!), and I figure there is no better time to get caught up on reviews.  On posting in general, actually.  I have no answers for you as to why I've been gone other than work has just drained all my motivation.  I'm not sure if that's truly it or not, but I'm thinking it might be.  Every time I want to do a post when I get home, I end up going to work and not wanting to do anything by the time I get back.  I'm sure a few of you have jobs like that!  Enough of that though.  I'm here now, and that's what counts, right??  

Around Christmas time, I was sent two lovely polishes from Amy's Nail Boutique from her winter collection.  I'll start off by saying, unfortunately these aren't available anymore.  However, she has some absolutely incredible new polishes for 2013!  Seriously, check out Electric Eel, buy it, and thank me later.  

Up first is Frosty.  Frosty is a glitter topcoat with silver micro glitter and white, blue and iridescent/holo small size hexes.  I used it over blue and absolutely loved how it looked!  I would almost compare it to snowflakes falling.. but only if they are big ones on a sunny day!  (That's my favorite kind of snow.  HUGE snowflakes coming down with the sun still peeking out of the clouds).

The second polish she sent me was Silent Night.  This one was a surprise.  I also expected it to be a glitter topper, but as I was applying the first coat, I decided to take it to opaque.  This is what it looks like at three coats.  It is very reminiscent of OPIs Last Friday Night, but with a slightly darker base.  I really love this one!

As you can see, both of these polishes are just stunning!  There is nothing I didn't love about them and they are way perfect for either cold winter days, or maybe even pool days in the summer.  I have never really seen Amy put out anything I didn't at least want to try, so I have no negatives!

You can buy all her amazingness on her etsy page and they range from $8-10.  Let me know if you check them out!



*Polishes in this post provided for honest review.  All opinions are my own. 
hey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I will read every comment you leave (I love them!), please do not leave spam (such as links) or disrespectful comments. They will be deleted. I have an email, you can always send links there! Thanks everyone <3