January 14, 2014

Pink Week #2: Opal Serenity

Nothing To Disclose

Hello everyone!  For day two of my Pink Week, I have the pink version of Barielle's Buddha-ful.  I don't know if this is the new or old formula, I have both.  lol   The other has a base that is more beige, whereas this one is a light baby pink.  When you get them on though, they look pretty much the same!

I have never worn this over another color.  I really prefer it in it's "natural" state.  It looks just like an opal!  It's gorgeous.




That's it for day two!  Tomorrow will be more pink, I promise.  Thanks for stopping in!
Untitled-1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I will read every comment you leave (I love them!), please do not leave spam (such as links) or disrespectful comments. They will be deleted. I have an email, you can always send links there! Thanks everyone <3