June 11, 2011

FOTM: Virtual Violet vs LOL VERY PIC HEAVY!L

Hi guys!  Moving on with this month's holos.  Today I have Virtual Violet from the Tronica collection, and LOL from the OMG collection.  I don't have much to say but "WOW," so I'll just move on to the pictures!

Look how pretty she is! Virtual Violet

:)

LOL

Look how gorgeous that looks! So many colors!

This is what love looks like...

DYING over how great this is!

I really don't have much to say about these.  They're pretty awesome.  Do you see that orange in the bottom picture!? AWESOME!  I see more color in mine than I have in other people's post.  Maybe it's just pictures? I don't know but I love them.  Thanks for looking! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I will read every comment you leave (I love them!), please do not leave spam (such as links) or disrespectful comments. They will be deleted. I have an email, you can always send links there! Thanks everyone <3