June 03, 2011

NOTD: Neon glitterbomb 2

This is just a quick look of yesterdays mani with Navy Shatter on top.  I'll be taking it off later on so I thought I'd stick in a quick picture.  Do any of you have suggestions for a more clear picture? The camera I have is a Nikon Coolpix S4000, so it's not going to be perfect, but I seem to have trouble getting good shots unless it's on a table, and that doesn't help when I'm outside! Help would be appreciated tons :) Here it is:



So, I haven't cleaned my cuticles or anything like that because I'm not going to leave it on long.  It is what it is.  What do you think of this combo?  

Thanks guys! 
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I will read every comment you leave (I love them!), please do not leave spam (such as links) or disrespectful comments. They will be deleted. I have an email, you can always send links there! Thanks everyone <3