June 02, 2011

NOTD: Neon glitterbomb

Hi all!  Today, for my first post back, I have my first neon mani of the summer (officially?)! I used China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy covered in Teenage Dream from OPI and Pinky Glitter from Sinful Colors.  It's so pretty!

This was actually the only way I could get a good picture... 
I am WAY out of practice with my camera! 

Blurry to show awesomeness, even though
 it doesn't show it anywhere close to accurately!

Kind of an in-between. 
Hoping I'll get better (again)!



I am in love love love with this.  I'll probably do some kind of shatter over it before I end up taking it off. :)   I was also hoping to include some outside pictures, but of course, it was raining when I woke up and it's supposed to until tomorrow so these will have to do.  I have pretty bright lights anyhow.  Thanks for looking, hope you enjoyed! 

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I will read every comment you leave (I love them!), please do not leave spam (such as links) or disrespectful comments. They will be deleted. I have an email, you can always send links there! Thanks everyone <3