June 01, 2011

Well hello there!

So, I kind of fell of the face of the earth, huh?  I promised myself when I started blogging that I wouldn't do that, and of course, I did.  At the time (here I'm going to start making excuses lol), I was dealing with an incredibly shitty situation with the family I babysit for and I just didn't have the time... After all that even out, I'll be honest here, I kind of forgot about all of this.  I've been thinking about it a lot and have decided that I WILL start posting instead of deleting my account!  Since it's late (haha, late. 9:00 pm) I don't have any sun to take pictures, but I have a beautiful neon glitterbomb mani on right now that I plan on taking pictures of in the morning!  If there is still anyone around reading, thank you so much and I hope I'll be talking to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I will read every comment you leave (I love them!), please do not leave spam (such as links) or disrespectful comments. They will be deleted. I have an email, you can always send links there! Thanks everyone <3