August 09, 2011

China Glaze MM, Preview

Hi everyone!  Again, I don't have a Pink Wednesday.  I'm so disappointed in myself.  I'm not disappointed in why though.  I have on another fall color.  I'm in love and I can't take it off.  What is this amazingness?  China Glaze Midtown Magic.  Seriously, check this out:


This is pretty much what it looks like when you see it in brighter light.  It's so dark and vampy and pretty... with a little sparkle in it.  


I had to include a blurry shot.  It shows all the different colors of sparkle in this polish.  Burgandy, gold and a little green are mainly what I can see.  *swoon*


Then this under normal conditions.  This is where the base color pops out.  A great darkened plum, illuminated by the dark red shimmer.  I really love this polish.  It's perfect for fall!  Get it!  :) 

Now, the preview of next week's pink wednesday: 

Preview! 
That's all girly's!  Kind of exhausted so that's all I've got.  Summary: Buy the Metro collection.  I haven't found a color yet that I don't LOVE.  Vote in the poll.  12 days to enter my giveaway.  Do it!  Thanks for looking!

hey
Listening to: When You Think of Me - Mark Wills
2nd Time Around, 2009