August 04, 2011

FOTD: Sinful Mint Apple

Hi everyone!  So, last night was CRAZY bust and I didn't get anything done.  Sorry! :) I also think I'm going to be gone this weekend... So hopefully I'll have some stuff set up.  I'm going to stay with a friend all weekend and we're going to go do TONS of stuff... Including sending me on a date.  lol  It'll be fun.

Anyway, today I'm showing you Sinful Colors Mint Apple (or is it mint CANDY apple?).  It's a pretty mint green with yellow/gold and maybe some silver shimmer in it.  Take a look:

Inside

Outside

I don't know how often I'll wear it, but it's a good  color.  Good two coat application.  Normal stuff.  Still hate the brush though!

On related news, I had to cut my nails WAY back after working Tuesday, and my right thumbnail BROKE even shorter!  WTH!?!?  I didn't know it was possible to break a nail that didn't have a free edge. Grrr!  So I  guess they'll be short awhile.  At least they look cute!

That's all I've got.  Pretty boring post today.   Maybe something more exciting tomorrow...I hope! Thanks for looking :)

hey
Listening to: See You Again - Miley Cyrus
Meet Miley Cyrus, 2007