August 15, 2011

I am back!

Hi everyone!  I'm back.  I told you it wouldn't be long. :)  Here's the deal.  Every once in awhile I have the WORST nail luck.  It seems to last forever.  This time, it was almost a week of crappy manis.  I was going to bed with perfect nails and waking up with chips every night.  How the hell does that happen?  On top of me being tired all the time, it just got to me.  I had naked nails for a few days, broke one and had to cut the rest all the way down (you'll see here in a minute) and let them kind of re-set.  Saturday came around and I tried again.  Zoya Jem.  It was a win... and a fail.  First, I finally was able to use it without it shrinking back a ton! YAY!  Second, there were major bubbles.  BOO!  Then Sunday came around, I wanted to take the damn bubbles off, but a miracle happened.  I found a magic combination.  I am in total aw.  I will share it with you soon.  First though, we'll take a look at Jem.  



How beautiful is this polish?  Gorgeous.  I want to wear it ALL the time.  However, I think it is similar to ChG Let's Groove.  When I get some new wheels I'll do a comparison.  The formula was, as always, amazing.  This was almost a one coater.  Almost.  I had two nails that I had to use two coats with.  I. Love. Single. Coat. Polishes.

Next, I have the magic combo.  I topped Jem with Barielle Elle's Spell.  I have been lemming this for ages and I freaking love it!  Get it if you don't have it!  Seriously.  I'm going to show you a series of pictures, and warn you that some of them are horrible, but they were necessary.  I'm sorry in advance.  I think the color makes up for it! 






I just about died when I saw these together.  WOW.  The thumb in the last picture is the most accurate of how it looks ALL THE TIME.  That's how incredible it is.  I am in love.  I may not take it of for awhile :)  Anyway, thanks for all the great words and concern.  Makes doing this worth it!  Thanks so much everyone!  

Enter my giveaway *6 days left* vote in my poll!  Thanks for looking!


hey
Listening to: Ungodly Hour - The Fray
The Fray, 2009