August 15, 2011

Zoya Marina

Hello everyone!  How was your Monday?  Better than mine I expect?  Oh, nothing really happened that was a big deal, but I went to buy some DS polishes that I KNOW this salon had, and when I got there they didn't have any.  So mad.  I had even called ahead.  GRRR  Anyway.  lol  I have packed my first official swap package, and I am SUPER excited about it!  I had a kind of swap with Megan of Painting Rainbows awhile back, but I don't consider it official since I sent her eyeshadows and not nail mail.  :)

Reminder that there are only 5 days left to enter my giveaway!  I already have an idea for an international giveaway, so I'll be doing that soon after this one ends.  I told you guys I would take care of you! :)  Now, on to the nails.

Today I am showing you Zoya Marina.  It came from the Mirrors collection and has that sort of frosty look that makes it similar to Tao.  I think I commented on that post that most people wish they were more different, but again, I like them both enough to keep them.  They are very different imo.


The only real difference I found in these polishes formula wise was that Marina is a bit more brush-strokey than Tao.  Even then, I don't think it is enough to keep me from wearing it.  Another polish home run from the Zoya fall collection!  

I'm not going to say much.  Hopefully I will have some exciting things going on soon!  I'll be shopping Saturday, maybe then?  lol  Thanks for looking!

hey
Listening to: Fuck You Right Back - Frankee
The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. 2004