August 24, 2011

I'm a bad bad blogger....

Hey everyone!  I wanted to give you a quick update since I've been doing such a crappy job lately.
First of all:  The inspiration is back!  I'm wanting to do tons of fun things, and I've been making frankens like crazy!  I'm getting tons of nail art supplies in the mail, so hopefully I can get some great posts up soon.
Which brings me to number two:  I can't find my camera.  The card is in the computer, so that's good, but I don't know where in the world the camera is!  This has also caused a slight delay.  As soon as I find it, I'm going to start getting some stuff up.  I have some reviews I need to do as well, so be on the lookout for those!
Third:  As soon as I get things started again, I have some surprises.  They aren't going to be super obvious like the giveaway post, so you'll have to pay attention, but I do have some things planned!
Anyway, thanks for sticking around and checking with me everyday even though I don't have anything put out.  I really appreciate you guys!  Thanks so much for all you do :)
See you soon!

hey