August 25, 2011

I can't stand it anymore!!!!

Hi everyone!  I can't handle not sharing this with you.  It's almost pointless since I had to take crappy webcam pics (SO SORRY!), but I'm hoping it will be enough to make you get off your butts and go to the store! I am wearing a $4 dupe of Deborah Lippmann Bad Romance.  I know.  Amazing.  I've been on a real dupe kick lately.  I can't STAND what DL charges for their polishes. They're neat, but I would never pay that much for them.  They aren't THAT special.  So, I've been looking for others that look close enough to them.  You've already seen three that I frankened, and I picked this one up last week.  Take a look:


I don't think you can see how great it is!  Hopefully I can get the damn camera found soon.  This is sick.  haha  Anyway, it's a black jelly base with magenta hex and regular glitter.  It is incredibly pretty.  I suggest RUNNING to Target to see if they have it!  It's Revlon Flash of Fuchsia.  The only con I have is that this glitter is VERY hungry.  You can't see it in the picture, but it eats the topcoat right up!  Both coats.  Maybe pick up some gealous?  :)

As for the blue?  That's my attempt at duping DL Lady Sings the Blues.  It isn't working very well!  It needs to be darker and needs about twice as much glitter.  It's all sinking!  Grr!  Has anyone been successful duping this yet?  If so, PLEASE let me know how you did it!  

That's all I've got for today.  I would have put a million pictures of this great polish up if I had my damn camera.  I'll have to look tomorrow! 

Thanks for looking!

hey
Listening to: The Motivation Proclamation - Good Charlotte
Good Charlotte, 2001