August 11, 2011

Zoya Tao

Hi everyone!  Looking at the pictures I have prepared for you this month, I'm kind of glad I had to cut them.  They look...Uneven.  Now they are all "perfect."  It's good to start over sometimes! 

Today, I have Zoya Tao.  I'm not going to talk much about it.  Just let you look.  This is because I am sure you have seen it a MILLION times and read a billion how great the formula etc is.  I'll leave all that out.  I will say (since I am showing the other Saturday) that I don't agree with everyone else about Tao and Marina's similarities.  They are both VERY unique to my collection and are beautiful.  I will be wearing them both a ton!  Take a look:



Isn't it great?  Anyway, I am exhausted.  That means I have nothing to talk about.  Leave me some questions or conversation points to give me something to do!  Have a good day! Thanks for looking! :) 


hey
Listening to: Tiny Dancer - Elton John
Madman Across the Water, 1972