September 13, 2011

NOTD: OPI Zom-body to Love + China Glaze Fault Line

Hey everyone!  Quick post.  I have a review I am going to put up tomorrow (put it off two days. I'm horrible! HA!), because today I wanted to do another Halloween type post.  It really isn't anything special, just a glow in the dark polish, but it has a Halloween-y name so, I'm going to count it.  :)
I got this polish awhile back from Kristin, and I hadn't worn it yet.  It's the same gitd polish she made my jewelry with.  I really love it.


Overall, I think this mani is okay.  I really like it, but the crack didn't crack right, and the glow doesn't glow right.  I'm just hard to please I guess!  
I did wonder though: The glow doesn't seem to last as long on my nail as it does on the jewelry.  Does it have issues with top coats?  I guess I'll have to play around and see.  
So, my question today is, What is the next Halloween-y type post you'd like to see?  More comparisons?  Stamping? Individual color reviews?  Let me know!  Thanks for looking! 


hey
Listening to: One Call Away - Chingy
Jackpot, 2004