November 11, 2011

Let It Snow! (Or Not. Snow Sucks)

Hey guys!  I don't have a "review" today, but my thoughts on the China Glaze Let It Snow collection.  Or, the glitters.  I wasn't really interested in the rest.  I was actually very disappointed in this year's collection!  The creams are boring, and the one blue shimmer, looks like it is just a re-release of this summer's blue.  Blue Iguana?  Yeah.  I think that was it.  So, in the end I just got four glitters.  I'm confident that I made the right choice, and I am in love with the ones I got!  So, let's take a look! 


Snow Globe
This was released a couple years back as a holiday color and I missed it!  I wasn't going to let it happen again.  Basically it is different sizes and shapes of iridescent glitter.  Obviously meant to be a topper, this is one coat on top of Bootie Babe Pinky Dinky. 

Glittering Garland
I wasn't going to buy this until I saw Erika's swatch!  Then I knew I HAD to have it! It is gorgeous.  Like, the more beautiful sister of Emerald Sparkled!  (Which I need a new bottle of. Throwing that out there!)



Twinkle Lights
This is the equivalent of last years Party Hearty (which I did not get. Bummer!). It goes absolutely wonderfully with anything, or builds in three coats to wear beautifully on it's own! It is just gold, green and red glitter.  I was having problems showing how awesome it is, hence the blurry cotton ball pic!  How great is that? 

Tinsel Town
This is the one I was most excited about! All of the swatches I had seen just captivated me!  It looks like a charcoal version of It's Alive! My favorite of the collection :) 

I may go back for Holly Day and Ring in the Red, but I'm not going to make them a priority.  I'm very satisfied with the ones I decided to pick up!  Have you guys grabbed these?  Which ones?  Let me know!  Thanks for looking! 

hey