November 10, 2011

WARNING: Magnetic Polishes Are Not MRI Safe

Hello everyone!  Have you figured out today's post yet?  Are the cute names getting annoying?  lol  Yes.  I am showing you a magnetic polish!  I have two.  One is Essence Fairy Dust (?) that I got in a swap, and the other is nails inc. Houses of Parliament.  I am showing you the latter of the two.  Truth is, the Essence magnet sucks, and I haven't gotten that one to work yet.  Now that I have a new polish, however, that will hopefully change! So, let's get to the pictures! 

I didn't need to show you this, but yes, you can make the particles move inside the bottle.  When I saw this for the first time in the Sephora store, a couple of young girls were looking at it trying to figure out how it worked, so I showed them this way.  Without putting it on the nail.  They were in total awe!  It was cute.  :) 


Needless to say, I'm in love with this polish.  It works incredibly well, and the color is gorgeous!  I don't know if I'm going to get the other one, but I'm hoping they come out with more shades soon!  
Thanks for looking! 

(Oh and PS: The title isn't just to be cute. Magnetic polishes REALLY aren't MRI safe.  I'm not sure what would happen, so don't wear it if you have an MRI appointment!)
hey