November 28, 2011

Red/gold holiday nails

Hi everyone!  Today is "Thanksgiving weekend nails part 2."  I wore Dr's Remedy REVIVE as a base, then stamped the necklace/jewels/chains design on my nails using China Glaze Midnight Kiss from last year's holiday collection.  I then tipped my nails with some gold glitter.  I think I went a little too far with it, and I'm not really satisfied with the final look.  No one else has seemed to have a problem, but I wasn't satisfied.
I also couldn't get decent pictures to save my life, so I'm sorry about the quality of these!  I'll make it up to you soon.  :) 


Well, we got our tree up today and a couple other things done, and I'm cleaning my room tomorrow (pray for me!), so hopefully I'll have time to do the nails I've been craving for the past week or so!  Hopefully I can show you tomorrow.  Until then though, thanks for looking! 

hey