The first award I received last week from Steffi over at Me, Myself and Nail Polish. She was one of the first swaps I got to do, and I love reading her posts! She's pretty awesome. :) She tagged me for the Top Ten Award! It's been awhile since I've gotten any of these tags, so hopefully they are just starting their rounds again and the people I tag haven't gotten them recently either.
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link to their blog
2. Set the Top 10 Award image on your blog
3. Make a list of your top 10 cosmetics
4. Tag 10 other bloggers
My Top 10 Cosmetics:
1. Fast Dry top coat. I go back and forth on these, pretty much
whatever I have at the time, as long as it dries super fast!
2. Burt's Bees Cuticle Cream
3. *new to me!* Vaseline Lip Therapy
4. Urban Decay Ink for Eyes
5. BeautiControl TFF Liquid Foundation
6. Dior Show black mascara
7. various body sprays/perfumes
8. Too Faced Snow Bunny bronzer
9. NARS Orgasm blush
10. any lip gloss
Since I am doing two awards at the same time, I tag the same ten. :)
This morning as I was going through my google reader, I noticed that I had been tagged for the Versatile Blogger Award as well! This is my first time receiving this one! Thanks Nicel from Operation Nailed It! She is a new blogger to me, but so far I'm loving her posts. If anyone wonders why I enter so many giveaways, this is the reason. It allows me to find such awesome blogs that I never would have found otherwise!
Nominate 15 fellow bloggers.
Inform the bloggers of their nomination.
Share 7 random things about yourself.
Thank the blogger who nominated you.
Add the Versatile Blog Award picture on your blog post.
The five bloggers that I did not nominate on the above award are:
Seven random things about me:
1. I don't like taking baths. I always feel even more dirty when I get out. If I do take one, I have to shower either before or after.
2. I have endomeitriosis and it pretty much screwed up my childhood. AND it's kicking my ass today lol
3. I have four tattoos. Three of them symbolize major life changing events, but the other was for fun.
4. It's pretty hard to get me to not like a person.
5. I'm a MAC fangirl
6. My first celeb crush was Jared Leto. I'm still convinced we'll end up together
7. I believe that there is nothing a Disney movie cannot fix. You may need some ice cream and wine too, but it will eventually even out the situation.
Phew! I hate coming up with "random facts." I can never seem to think of any! Either that or I think they'll be boring, or TMI or whatever. So sorry about any of that.
I encourage you to check out all of the ladies I've tagged. These are just a few of my favorites, a few good friends, and some great bloggers!
Anyway, thanks Steffi and Nicel! Check out these awesome ladies! Thanks for dropping by! :)