March 07, 2012

Barielle Swatches

Hi everyone! I'm posting! Yay! I got my iPhone and I'm trying to get it figured out. I'm posting from there, so please excuse any spelling or other errors. My giant fingers are still getting used to the touch screen!

Today I have some Barielle to show you. Let me start by saying, I LOVE this brand! So, I always love the chance to try out some new colors. When they asked if I'd like to review some shades, I couldn't decide what I wanted! Here's what they sent me!
Since I've never used my phone to blog before, I'm going to just show this color and the others tomorrow if I can figure all this out lol.



Coal-est Day of the Year is a gorgeous metallic gun metal type shade. I love it! It went on very nicely and dry time was incredible! This is a great shade and I think you should all try it out!

Barielle can be found on their website (barielle.com) for $8 each. They usually have sale though, so they can be pretty cheap! They are well worth every penny.

Hautelook is also hosting a sale on Barielle today (3/7) so they will be $4 each. Awesome deal! If you don't have an account you can sign up here: http://www.hautelook.com/short3Cd6H  They have some amazing sales on amazing brands, so I encourage you to at least check it out!

I'm super excited to be able to post again! I can't wait to get some more stuff up for you. Thanks for sticking around while I've been gone! Have a great day everyone!

6 comments:

  1. Pretty! I think I have this one, gotta use it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for iphones! :D Love this polish color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh how my life has changed since I got an iPhone! lol If I could figure out how to use the blogger app in a way that doesn't piss me off, I probably wouldn't even need my computer anymore! (Even though I love her and would never get rid of her!)

      Delete
  3. They have added about 40 or more new shades in the past month. I think the new owners (Fisk) has finally got around to looking at the color line in full for a big revamp. Their color chips on their web site stink. They give descriptions that help a little, but those can be misleading as well to. So just be aware and look for reviews on line where you can find them before ordering. I am hoping they continue to release collections at least 4 times a yr. Barielle also makes my all time fav nail care regime. I used their Nail Strengthening Cream as well as their Intensive Nail Renewal Oil. Like most, I have tired a ton of nail treatments. Nothing does what these 2 products do & they are meant to be used together however you can used them separately as well. When I have time, I will use the oil during the day, but it needs time to work into the skin so it's better suited to night use...but the Strengthening Cream comes first followed by the oil after the cream has a short time to penetrate (like 45 seconds). Both of these treatment products are available at Sally's in Barielle's Pro Line. The Strengthening Cream is called just that - comes in a different looking box then if you bought it off Barielle's we site. The Intensive Renewal Oil is called something different at Sally's. But it's pretty easy to narrow down which one it is. Even with no discount, Sally's price for each is better. However the only place I have found the color line is from Barielle direct. hat may change in time as the company gets going. Their delivery is by Parcel Post so it can be slow. By the way a really popular shade in the color line is a neutral based flakie called Budhaful. I do recommend that shade - it's fun. I like A Bouquet For Ava also - a cream deep cornflower blue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They actually added 90 total. Most of them are amazing!

      Delete

Even though I will read every comment you leave (I love them!), please do not leave spam (such as links) or disrespectful comments. They will be deleted. I have an email, you can always send links there! Thanks everyone <3