March 30, 2012

Purple Ombre

Hi guys!  Today I have another ombre mani for you.  I have wanted to do this particular one ever since I started seeing these posted. I LOVE the purple ones!  Check it out: 


Again, as with the last ombre I did, I used a mid range shade, then black and white to adjust for each nail.  In this particular case, I started with China Glaze Grape Pop on my middle finger.  Easy peasy!  I also think that, when done right (i.e.: NOT how my thumb looks!) this is a very elegant look.  Not so much with the pink!  
I really love how this looks and I think I'll be doing it again sometime soon!  Have any color suggestions for me?  Thanks for reading!
hey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I will read every comment you leave (I love them!), please do not leave spam (such as links) or disrespectful comments. They will be deleted. I have an email, you can always send links there! Thanks everyone <3