March 11, 2012

St Patty's Day Nails

Hi everyone!  Since I am waaaaaaay behind, I am going to post on Sunday!  I may do that for awhile until I get used to posting everyday again.

Today I'm going to show you some St. Patty's Day designs that I was playing around with.  As you may know, I will not be able to paint my nails for the holiday due to the ASK Cosmetics Bare Naked Nail Challenge (I hope to have an update soon), but that doesn't mean you can't!  I did this way in advance so I'd have something to show for my favorite holiday :)



We start off the week of green with a fail.  I like these nails individually to be used as accents (or the index finger for a whole mani.  I loooooooove that one).  All I used was Hard Candy Envy as a base for all the nails.  Then I used different embellishments on each of them.  I have my field of shamrock (pinky), pot of gold (middle), orange dots (idk what they are supposed to be lol  Fairy lights?) on my pinky, and then orange and green on my index finger.

To make the base of the middle finger and the tip of the index orange, I used Girly Bits Street Magic.  Honestly, I didn't expect it to turn that color!  It was an unexpected surprise that I turned out loving.  It is one truly amazing polish!

The rest of this week I have three (I think) more designs to show you.  One is a fail, but I really like the others.  In the meantime, I want to welcome my new followers:  HI NEW FOLLOWERS!  Thanks so much for taking the time to read my little blurbs :)   I appreciate you all!

Tell me below what your plans are for the holiday and what you think of these nails.  I wanna know! Thanks for reading! <3

hey

6 comments:

  1. Mas que unhas encantadoras, estão lindas.
    Beijos

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't ceclebrate that holiday but I have some green nails for my blog, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these! The shamrocks are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shamrocks came from one of those Bundle Monster art wheels. It was perfect!

      Delete

Even though I will read every comment you leave (I love them!), please do not leave spam (such as links) or disrespectful comments. They will be deleted. I have an email, you can always send links there! Thanks everyone <3