May 31, 2012

Barielle on Hautelook!

Hi everyone!  Just wanted to let you know that Barielle will be back on Hautelook tomorrow!  The trend with this sale has been polishes 1/2 off.  That's $4 each!  This time it looks like they will have treatments and sets as well.  If you have an account, be on the lookout!

For those of you who don't have an account, you can sign up using my referral link: http://www.hautelook.com/short/3Cd6H

Sign up with my link and I'll get a credit after your first purchase!  You can then pass yours on for credits as well!  Yay!  I would appreciate it!  Have fun, ladies!
hey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I will read every comment you leave (I love them!), please do not leave spam (such as links) or disrespectful comments. They will be deleted. I have an email, you can always send links there! Thanks everyone <3