July 25, 2012

Pink Wednesday... Manglaze Style

Hi everyone!  So excited about tonight's post.  I did pink skittles with my first ever Manglaze polishes!  I ordered Fuck Off and Dye and Lesbihonest last week and I LOVE them!  Take a look!

 Look at these extras!  That is one scary ass zombie bitch... Love it!  The guitar pic is amazing, too :)

 Bottle shots!  Fuck Off and Dye, Lesbihonest

 Fuck Off and Dye, Lesbihonest
 Skittles!  My pointer finger is a gradient, but it didn't show up well in the pictures.  Looks great irl!
String manis are absolutely worthless without topcoat.  Chip right off.  These polishes are AMAZING to create that effect with, though!

I am IN LOVE with these!  Will be ordering Royal Matterimoaning (and ILF, and Mink Mittens, and Cabron......lol) soon!

What do you all think?  Do you have them?  Think they are amazing as I do?  Thanks for reading!
hey

1 comment:

  1. nice!
    i've always wondered how these two colors compared to each other!

    ReplyDelete

Even though I will read every comment you leave (I love them!), please do not leave spam (such as links) or disrespectful comments. They will be deleted. I have an email, you can always send links there! Thanks everyone <3