October 05, 2012

Halloween Challenges no 4: Fail Watermarble


Hi everyone!  This is going to be a short post.  I attempted the water marble (against my better judgement), and it was a total fail.  We'll just say that the success I had last winter didn't extend past February.  Super fail!  Below is the result of HALF AN HOUR!  If the mani were working, I would have taken this off and done it again.  Since this was at least my tenth try, however, I kept it for the sake of saying I tried.  So, here it is:
One finger.  ONE.  The polish just like, melted off of the rest of the fingers during every other attempt I made.  It was a horrible mess.  So, there you have it!  My failed water marble attempt.

How many of you got this to work?  Show me!  Thanks for reading! :)
hey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I will read every comment you leave (I love them!), please do not leave spam (such as links) or disrespectful comments. They will be deleted. I have an email, you can always send links there! Thanks everyone <3