June 24, 2014

DIY Gel Manicure Day 2

Nothing To Disclose


Hi Lovelies!  I didn't make it five whole days without taking pics of this mani.  I just can't stand it!  I was at my niece's ballgame last night and had my good camera... and just HAD to take pictures.  Take a look:


So, besides the massive amounts of bubbles, I now have this strange shrinkage on the tips and sides of my nails.  It looks like the top coat shrunk but the color didn't.  WHAT???  I don't understand it!  I also have a couple of minor chips on my thumbs, but not enough to make me want to take it off, so it will stay on longer.  Just thought I'd check in!  

Thanks for reading!  See you soon! 

Untitled-1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I will read every comment you leave (I love them!), please do not leave spam (such as links) or disrespectful comments. They will be deleted. I have an email, you can always send links there! Thanks everyone <3