June 26, 2014

Random LynB Designs

Nothing To Disclose

It should be no secret by now that I love LynBDesigns.  All her polishes are pretty incredible, and she usually has some pretty awesome sales!  So I thought I would show you some I recently got.

Oobleck is a mint green with green shimmer.  Gorgeous!

It's Inconceivable!  This is part of the Princess Bride collection (which I bought more of but haven't swatched/worn yet).  I LOVE that movie, so of course I love the polishes based on it :)
Wait, Wait, Wait, is This A Kissing Book?  A gorgeous red and gold flakie in a pinkish base.  I had to use three-four coats to build up, but it's worth it!

What do you think of these?  Does she have any that I NEED to get?  Let me know!

See you soon!

  Untitled-1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I will read every comment you leave (I love them!), please do not leave spam (such as links) or disrespectful comments. They will be deleted. I have an email, you can always send links there! Thanks everyone <3