July 08, 2014

Holo Haul

Nothing To Disclose



Morning, lovelies!  I don't have much to say today, so I thought I'd show you my haul from last week.  I wasn't meaning to buy anything since I am VERY low on funds, but I just couldn't pass these up.  Mentality had an amazing sale on their bigcartel site (that is no longer), and I managed to snag Orgasmic and Climax for under $10 shipped!  I couldn't pass it up.  :)   I also saw Lacquer Lust Pink Tourmaline being sold for a very good price, and had to grab it as well (since it IS my birthstone color...).  So take a look at the pretties below!



Orgasmic is a light blue holo that has blue and pink flecks that make it shine purple in the right light.  

 (I had to include this picture.  I LOVE how it shows motion!)

Climax is a silver holo with pink flecks in it.  Similar to Orgasmic, but not as purple.  So pretty.  
Pink Tourmaline is a medium pink holo.  It is actually much stronger than the picture shows, but we've had storms all week and natural lighting has been very hit and miss.  

So, what do you think?  I was personally thrilled by all three of these.  My pictures do them no justice at all!  Thanks for stopping in, have a great day! 


Untitled-1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I will read every comment you leave (I love them!), please do not leave spam (such as links) or disrespectful comments. They will be deleted. I have an email, you can always send links there! Thanks everyone <3