July 01, 2014

Zoya Spring 2014 Magical Pixies

Press Sample

Good morning, lovelies!  I'm a little late to the party on these, but today I have the Spring Magical Pixie collection from Zoya!  I am so glad I'm finally getting around to my Zoyas!  The last two collections have just been fab!  So let's take a look, shall we?

First up is Cosmo.  A super chunky silver texture polish with large silver holo hexes.  This is so much prettier than a regular silver texture polish!  The holo pieces add a lot!


 Vega is basically blue Cosmo.  So pretty!  Two coats cover perfectly.

Last up, Lux.  This is two coats.  I feel like my bottle wasn't as pink as some others?  I'm not sure, because I see swatches that are WAY more pink, and swatches that look like mine.  Either way, in the bottle this reminds me a lot of OPI Teenage Dream!  On the nail, it's the opaque (and chunky) version!  Super pretty.

I have mixed feelings about the Magical Pixies.  They are so pretty, and I LOVE the holo pieces!  On the other hand, they are much chunkier and the texture is much more apparent on the nail.  The feel kind of skeeves me out a bit (especially when they rub against something!).  They are gorgeous, though, and I feel like they will be worn quite a bit.

Zoya Magical Pixie polishes are available on their website for $9 each.

What do you think about these chunkier textures?  Let me know!  Thanks for dropping by!
Untitled-1

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lux is a funny one--sometimes it seems pink, but sometimes more lilac.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know! I've seen tons of swatches that pretty much all look different.

      Delete
  3. Very dense glitters. I like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! these are super gorgeous!! Nice swatches Katie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! If only I could figure out my macro setting! :)

      Delete

Even though I will read every comment you leave (I love them!), please do not leave spam (such as links) or disrespectful comments. They will be deleted. I have an email, you can always send links there! Thanks everyone <3