August 30, 2011

Orly Fowl Play

Hey everyone!  This blog post is taking me forever to write.  I had my nails done at 2:00pm Monday, and I kept getting too distracted to write about it.  For some reason, it feels like college again!  I'm not sure what has taken me so long.  I was SO EXCITED when I got this in the mail today!  Like, literally squealed.  Loudly.  Why?  Because it's awesome.  Take a look:



I had to have someone send this to me since it looks like Sally's won't be getting it (for a long long time anyway) and the nearest store that would have it is over two hours away.  I paid a little extra because of the shipping and what not.. But it was totally worth it!  It's rare that I include macro shots, but I think this polish deserves it.  I'm not going to describe it and ruin the post with wrong information or something, you can just stare at it yourself :)  It's supposed to be a dupe of a HTF OPI called "Merry Midnight."  I don't really care if it is or not, because I will probably never want MM again.  *sigh*  Thanks for looking! 


hey
Listening to: Till The World Ends - Britney Spears
Femme Fatale, 2011