August 31, 2011

Pink Wednesday Mission

Hey everyone! I have a mission for you this week.  I hope you'll accept it because I am going absolutely crazy.  I need someone to find out where I can get Caramel Tootsie Pops.  We bought three bags and went back to get more and they were gone.  They are possibly the most amazing things ever.  A rich, buttery caramel flavored hard candy with caramel in the middle.  GAH!  So (and I'm looking at you Ms. Vicki Newton!) I need someone to find them for me!  Thanks :)

On to the mani!  I have a pink Wednesday, and it had the potential to be amazing.  Unfortunately I can't find a bottle of SV anywhere in this house, so I screwed up my left hand and it will be taken off shortly.  This is what it was supposed to look like though:


Sorry I didn't do cleanup, but I figured I'm taking it off so it doesn't matter as much.  Please forgive me!  What I used is Color Club Yum-Gum, that I got from the awesome Ashley Kersey, and my DL Candy Shop dupe for an accent.  All topped with a matte coat.  I really like the way it looks.  Minus the bubbles.  If you can't see them (which I actually think showed up pretty well here), check this picture out:


Holy bubbly thumb, Batman!  Really, I would forgive these.  They look kind of neat trapped in the matte coat.  It's a very strange effect.  I can't tell if it was the regular top coat that did it, or if it was the matte coat, so I'll have to mess around and figure out what the problem is.  Anyway, I'm super disappointed that I have to take this off.  Really though, it will be a lot easier to take the right hand off then to fix the left.  Don't worry, I am on a mission to find SV this weekend!  I've been wanting to do some nail art, so as soon as I get a good top coat I'll play around some!  I hope you all have a wonderful day! Thanks for looking :) 


hey
Listening to: This is War - 30 Seconds to Mars
This is War, 2009