September 17, 2011

NOTD: Broken Hearted in the City

Hi everyone!  Is your weekend great so far?  I have to clean my room.  I've lost tons of things that should never be lost.  So, I'm showing you this mani before it gets destroyed.  Hopefully my nails can handle the cleaning!  ARGH! 
When I was going through my nail stuff trying to decide on a mani, I actually wanted to do gray.  Seriously.  It was really strange, but I have some great grays that are getting me to change my mind.  I ALSO wanted to use a color I haven't used before, I am starting to collect untrieds.  Yikes.  So, I finally fished out China Glaze Traffic Jam from the Metro collection, and decided I'd play with Cracked Concrete too.  
After I got TJ on, I didn't want to cover it fully with crack.  It's a great shade!  I just decided to play around and do partials.  On my pinky, index and middle fingers I have a "funky french" sort of thing, and hearts (or what should be hearts) on my ring finger and thumb:




So, these colors (be aware that TJ photographs lighter and pinker than it is) look great together.  I like the combo, I like the mani.  I love China Glaze :)  
I will be back tomorrow, hopefully with a haul post (or something).  So, have a great weekend! Thanks for looking! 


hey
Listening to: Just to See You Smile - Tim McGraw
Everywhere, 1997